CHARACTER, SERVICE, LEADERSHIP, SCHOLARSHIP
Please visit this page to find updates on National Junior Honor Society activities and deadlines.
Current Application for FALL 2018 is due by October 19th 2018 (deadline was extended by 1 week)
Pick up an application in room 613 with Mrs. Sandoval or in the PE Girls Office with Mrs. Burleson
COMMUNITY SERVICE OPPORTUNITIES:
1. FEBRUARY 7th- Bring a 1.5 yard piece of flannel to our lunch meeting. After school, Project Linus will be in the MPR with us, showing us how to make a blanket for their organization.
2. Earn up to 2 hours bringing supplies for LM Emergency bags:
*word find books
*mad libs books
Drop supplies off in 613 (Mrs. Sandoval) or Girls locker room (Mrs. Burleson)
4. Making food for the homeless at:
North Oaks Church 27570 Whites Canyon Road Canyon Country, CA 91351
Wednesday January 23rd
Wednesday February 13th
Monday March 11th
Friday March 29th
Times: from 3-5 or 4-6 pm. Contact organization for more info.
5. Help the Children:
Fridays after 3:00
26516 Ruether Ave Unit 308
Santa Clarita CA 91350
Call 661-542-7048 for more info
6. Open Space Trails Beautification
Feb 10th 8a-1p
or sign up at
You must create a log-in
8. The Salvation Army can use student volunteers throughout the school year
Contact LAURA BLOOM 661-210-1037 or firstname.lastname@example.org
SPRING Applications....pick up an application from Mrs. Burleson or Mrs. Sandoval at brunch or lunch.
Applications can be turned in Feb 11-22 at the ASB window
FIRST SPRING MEETING: Feb 7th at lunch in the MPR
Fall field trip was a UCLA women's basketball game
Spring Field Trips will be discussed at our Feb
117 Thank you letters for Operation Gratitude were made this week. Great Job Honor Society!!
CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO OPEN A FLYER ABOUT CITY VOLUNTEER