Please visit this page to find updates on National Junior Honor Society activities and deadlines.
Current Application for FALL 2018 is due by October 19th 2018 (deadline was extended by 1 week)
Pick up an application in room 613 with Mrs. Sandoval or in the PE Girls Office with Mrs. Burleson
COMMUNITY SERVICE OPPORTUNITIES:
1. The Salvation Army can use student volunteers throughout the school year to:
- run donation drives for food, canned goods, personal hygiene products, clothing, shoes, coats & jackets, diapers, toys, etc.
- stock and organize shelves within their food pantry
- wrap and hand out presents donated for the holidays
- dress in spirit wear, represent your school and programs, and ring the bells to collect donations around the holidays!
Contact LAURA BLOOM 661-210-1037 or firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Come to Mrs. Sandoval's room Tues and Weds October 23rd and 24th at lunch to write thank you letters to active servicemen and women. We will give the letters to Operation Gratitude and they will be mailed out.
FRIDAY Oct 19th is the last day to turn in Fall applications to the ASB window
Please remember to turn in service hours to Mrs. Sandoval in room 613 or Mrs. Burleson in the girls Gym office.
Applications for our first field trip will be handed out soon!!